.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, June 30, 2008

My birthday bumper sticker


That was attached to a gift that was a tad too risque to post. Even I have standards. :)
You may be aware that today is the last day of the fish thing. So, this is the last time that I'll bother you with it. But, with it being the last day, I need your help more than ever because I know that it can be done. If I were in 15,003rd place, I wouldn't bother. But I'm way up there out of well over 30 thousand people. I know that there are enough of you out there to actually do this for me.
I still don't know how it works, but it has something to do with the number of web sites that you visit. Most of them are personal blogs but most also have some sort of ads if they aren't web sites for one company alone. You don't have to spend a dime to help, all you have to do is visit a few sites quickly.
The prize is a trip of some sort and I want you guys to have a reason to do this. I'm quite sure that I can bring someone along to the Villa they're giving away. I WILL take someone who I don't know one little bit. All anyone has to do to qualify is visit at least one site. Then, copy the url and email it to me at megkelsobroderick@gmail.com. Don't send it yet because it will only matter if I were to win.
If I were to actually win this trip, I would announce it on my blog and then the first person to comment or email me with that url is the one that goes with me. That's the best and most equitable way that I can come up with to do it.
If you can think of something better, let me know. In the meantime, go out there and win that trip for me and for one of you!!!!
I don't see what you see when I sign on so I don't know what to tell you to do. So, just do whatever it says to do and then do it again. If you have an option to give me a "power boost" or a rainbow, do that. If not, just visit a few sites. Some of them are pretty entertaining so it's really not that tough to do.
Thanks again and for what should be the last time, before you read today's post, visit Dolly at this link, she really needs your help:

6 Comments:

Blogger Karin's Korner said...

I see you are doing better, earlier this morning I was "boosting" you and you were like 418th place and now I go back to "boost" you again and you are in 342nd place. If we all do this back and forth all day long we could get you to first (at least I think so).

I want you to win the vacation but as much as I think we would have way way big fun, I think you should take someone that YOU want to take, not someone from the internet (unless that is what you want to do.)

Keep going, I will be watching and "boosting" throughout the day!!

June 30, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOL...I think it would be neat to take one of you guys with me! It's not like there's a guy I'd want to take...I would think this would be so much fun it would even make the news.

So, YOU'RE the one who just boosted me! LOLOL...thanks girl. I think, like you do, that I can get way, way up there if we keep it up. Thanks again!

Meg

June 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got the choice to boost. They don't make it very clear what you are supposed to do. I checked the stats right after and it went from 219 to 207.

June 30, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks girl! I know it's confusing, it confuses me. People have asked me what to do and I don't know what to tell them because I see something else. Thanks though, whatever you guys are doing seems to be working!

I'd love to heal my broken ankle in a lovely villa!

June 30, 2008  
Blogger mylifeatfullspeed said...

I'm over here clicking and visiting (there ARE some interesting sites out there). Gotta get back to it...you went up to 91st place all of a sudden...does that mean I'm doing something right?

stars, rainbows and air tanks....OH MY!

:)

June 30, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yes it does!!!! I got up to 80th place and then I had to go cry over my foot for a while and came back to 128th. So, now I'm here again trying to cash in on all of the rainbows and bottles and star........OH MY!

Thanks!

June 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home