.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

By the way...

...my sister took the car to Advance Auto and one other auto parts store and they said that they don't touch fuses or air conditioners. So, I don't know anything more about the car than I did yesterday.

:(

I got this email from the friend who noticed that the tail lights are off:

hi meg,your car doesn't just have a blown fuse. it has a short circuit in the wiring that causes the fuses to blow. remember that i said it took a 10 amp fuse and it was immediately blowing 30 amp fuses. i strongly suspect that the car alarm is the culprit.hope this helps

So, now what do I do?


2 Comments:

Blogger Pandora said...

Call somewhere else & explain to them that one of your fuses is out & you want to buy/replace it but you don't know which one it is... I think you just got a lazy person because I've gone there before when my windows wouldn't go down & they brought this little machine to test all my fuses & detected it in no time. If not, email me your car make/model/year & I'll look it up for you.

August 06, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OK...I'll do it myself. My sister is a sweetie and she can be easily taken advantage of. I, of course, am a bitch so I may be able to intimidate the guy into checking for me.

:)

August 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home