.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just a quick update:

Payton is back to barking like an idiot. I don't know what happened and at this point I don't really care. He's fine for the time being so I'm happy.

That friend who threatened to come visit me has done so. He stopped by a chicken place and we gnawed on fried chicken for a while. When he got here, Payton barked like his old self and he just now started barking at another dog that was barking in the neighborhood.

Like a happy mother, I'll enjoy that sound until sometime Saturday afternoon. Then I'll start telling him to shut up...but I'll be much nicer about it. That is of course, unless he doesn't shut up. Then I might get a bit female doggish.

Well, that's it...I have something else to do.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger akakarma said...

I'm happy to know he's okay. :)

August 06, 2008  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thanks, me too. Now he's eating like a pig. He had lost weight, I guess he's almost totally back to normal!

:):):)

August 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home