.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The person who I went...

...to the court show with just called me. It's the first time that I've heard from them since we went on the show. I think that I told you that they kept us totally separated from each other. The other person knew that they owed me the money so it wasn't like we were enemies or anything like that, we decided to go on the show together so that I would get some of my money anyway.

Not only were the defendants and plaintiffs kept apart, we were even led out different doors. I was let out the front door and the other party (I just found out) was led out the back door. They went to GREAT lengths to keep us apart.

That person went back to the hotel the defendants stayed at and I just left on foot, hobbling around a large city looking for a train station or a bus to get me where I had to go. I waited for a few minutes but the other person never did come out so I just left. I figured I would hear from them sooner or later but I didn't. This phone call was the first time that we've spoken since we actually walked out of the court.

I was right, they told the other person to say nasty things about me just like they told me to say nasty things about them. Neither one of us fell for it, we both just stated the facts and left it at that. Who knew that I would end up looking bad? Well, when you watch the show, just keep in mind that I never said anything that wasn't related to the case.

DAMN IT! I just got a Fed-Ex from the show and I thought it was the check. It wasn't, it's a release saying that I give them permission to use my name. What a tease!

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home