.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I started today's post...

...before I wrote the post about Rosie, the lost dog. So, it's where it should be chronologically speaking. Just scroll down and read the post that begins, "At about 2:30 this afternoon..."

Now I have to eat my hot dog.

OH! I haven't been making videos for a few days because the toy microphone that I was using wasn't working. Today I thought that I was creating a silent video but when I went to watch it, the sound was on. I don't know where it came from but I won't ask any questions, I'll just be glad that the stupid thing works and hope that it STILL works when I need it. By the way, the video is a short one and I am about to stick it at the bottom of today's post down below.

But first, my hot dog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home