.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I actually have a date...

...for today. I'm still in my jammies, I need to take a shower and that dude will be here in 45 minutes. But you...my blog buddies...deserve at least a quick hello. Although this guy seems really interested, these things usually don't work out and after he's gone, you guys will still be here so, I came here first.

Yesterday I was folding laundry with the TV on and I couldn't zap the commercials easily. I rarely, extremely rarely, watch commercials. I cannot abide them. When you're a bitch like I am, you tend to get irritated by stupid stuff and 99.999 % of them are really, really stupid.

I've been around long enough to have seen marketing for feminine hygiene products that are totally unnecessary. Like a douche for instance. That's not at all good for women but a bunch of them do it all the time. Douching is really a medical thing like enemas...you should only do it if your doctor tells you to. But women everywhere "don't feel clean without a douche". Well, that's what the force does to weak minds.

They have special soap for douching and other such needless stuff. A good shower is all any of us need. They have products that have the same pH as vagina. Well, before the chick douched, she HAD a perfect pH in her vagina. Such silliness. I believe I've seen deodorant specifically made for South of the border. What the hell is going on that these women need douches, sprays and now the "after cleansing/sex/shower/itchy crotch syndrome mint"? That's a helluva lot of stuff and if that's the solution, I don't want to SEE the problem.

Douches are today's Pet Rock.

Anyway, the commercial I heard was for ANOTHER poontang maintenance thing...I think it was called Re-pHresh. I forget...but it was a product you used to make you feel clean after a night of unexpected sex if you don't have time for a douche. You just stick one of those suckers up there and let it dissolve just as you would a Certs with Retsyn. It's a poontang mint is what it is.

Oh, I give up. There are going to be women who think that shoving mints up their vagina is a good thing and nothing I can say will stop them. THOSE are the chicks who douche now and swear by it. Someone, sometime, will tell me that it's not only OK, but necessary. Uh uh. Don't bother...I have a college degree in such matters.

How about this for an idea, a wash cloth and a bar of soap!!! You know, that's just nutty enough to work.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sous Gal said...

the day, THE DAY, that men are told they don't smell okay washed and need a south of the border mint, THEN I'd consider products for myself.

Geez Louise :)

Have fun on the date :)

January 29, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah, right? I'm supposed to douche, powder, spray and insert when my ex left me skidmarks? He couldn't even keep his taint odor free. I think I know what his problem is...he should lift one leg, he'd get better asshole access.

But, the way things are going, I wouldn't be at all surprised if someone came up with a scrotum wash.

January 29, 2009  
Blogger Sous Gal said...

LMFAO!!!

January 29, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Stay Free Peni" pads to hide that wet spot when you forget to shake it off...

......you gal's have to wipe it dry, while the guys just give it a good 'ol tug or two...BUT ....Meg don't know it you ever seen this guy back in school ....always,ALWAYS....had this big 'ol wet spot in his crotch...(shivers down spine) nasty!

enjoy the the date .....keep your eyes open ...watch out for tinkle spots HA HA HA

January 29, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOL, I think the clothes he wears are too expensive to take a chance on. So, you're a tugger? I've met tuggers, tappers and shakers.

:)

January 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home