.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Once again...

...I slept some freaky hours only this time I did it right. I didn't go to bed at 6 PM and wake up at 2 AM, instead I went to bed a bit after 7 AM and then I slept until 2 AM. I had to finish an article that a publisher needed badly so I decided to finish it before I went to bed. I got in writing/computer mode and before I knew it, the sun came up. It felt like 4 AM, not 7.

The bad part about writing in the middle of the night is that the mind isn't as sharp as it is in the morning. I would catch myself staring at the monitor, forgetting what I was doing and I even started falling asleep sitting up. I've read things that I've written in the middle of the night and they usually contain really bonehead mistakes. But, I am aware of t so I try to be extra careful when I write at night.

I need to stop putting these things off until the last minute. I am a procrastinator extraordinaire. Oh, and it looks as though I have a job writing for another blog. When the contract is signed, I'll put up a link to that site. I'm supposed to be writing about flirting and that's cool with me. I love to flirt. Hell, I'm, cyber-flirting with a guy from high school currently and that sure is fun. It's also quite safe as he lives hundreds of miles north of here. But, I have to say, after some of the things I've said, I wouldn't want to run into him at a class reunion.

OK, I have to straighten up so that I can veg out in a neat room.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home