.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Damn...

...sometimes I wish I could tell you guys the crazy things that happen to me but if I did, I'd have to tell you the crazy things that I do and I'm not sure that would be a very good idea. Oh, what the hell, I'll tell you, but only because it's funny and it'll never happen again. This crap would only happen to me.

After that guy paid my phone bill for a lunch date, I put an ad online that said I was looking for an "generous" man. I don't know what I was thinking but I do know what I was drinking. I actually got a response from a guy who wanted to come visit me. He wanted to chat first so I called the number he gave me. I asked him what he was doing and he said that he was working. I asked him what he did for a living and he said, "I'm a cop."

See? That's too fricking good to keep to myself. I even THINK about acting like a hooker and I attract a cop. I can't even be a good hooker now because I'm sure that every cop in Georgia is after my ass and I'm freaked. Crap.

Oh well, I guess I'll just be a good girl and act like a lady. Obviously, I don't have the luck to be a successful hooker. How many of them start off their career by propositioning a cop? That's the kind of luck I have.

Other than that I'm fine. I've been rather nervous lately but I feel better now that I'm not picking up cops anymore.

Can you believe that shit? I'm so damned annoyed with myself that I don't know what to do first. Ain't that a bitch?

I'm starting to get hungry and that rarely happens so I should go eat something while I feel like doing so. I sure would enjoy some Chinese food but I can't afford it since my career as a hooker went down the toilet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne Arky said...

Meg,

Anne Arky here -- yes, I am still alive, believe it or not. Had to share with you (pardon this being off topic of your blog entry) -- guess who I have been emailing with for about seven weeks? Yeah, Mike! Guess who I am going to slam dunk tomorrow? Yeah, Mike! Call me sometime and I will tell you all about it! You of all people will love it!

Anne

June 11, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! Between hearing from you and hearing your news, I'm so stoked! I don't have your number girlfriend, could you call me or email me with it!!!! I have so much to tell you too!

:)

June 12, 2009  
Blogger Anne Arky said...

Hey. I have no idea what your schedule is, so let me know when is a good time to call you and I'll do it.

June 14, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home