.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

You know...

...I tried to get out of the house and have a change of scenery last night and I did it the way I usually do it. I found a man to take me out. He seemed nice enough but he was Italian. I tried to let that slide and give him a chance anyway. I don't know why I do that.

He had to leave early because of whatever he does at night. He implied that he was a Mafioso type and that he had "business" to take care of. Then, as I was holding back my laughter, he accidentally said, "My wife..." when he meant to say "My mother..." The word wife came out pretty easily for him so I assume his business was related to his family...but not the one he was referring to.

Why are people such rotten liars? He would have been better off just saying, "I wish I could stay out tonight but I can't." He didn't have to make up a huge crock of shit to go with his excuse. I was nice enough to act like I was buying his crap but if he were really smart he would have realized how ridiculous he sounded. Oh well, his last name does end in a vowel.

Anyway, that was fun. So, today I'm going to try it again. I'm going to Lake Lanier and I'll be on a sailboat. My camera is messed up but if this dude has one I'll get some pictures for you. He's supposed to be here in one hour and I'm sitting here in front of my computer with my pajamas on and mascara under my eyes. How much primping do you need to do to go on a boat? I wouldn't think you had to do much at all. See...that's my problem...I don't primp enough. I did take my Prozac but that just stops the suicidal thoughts...it doesn't make me happy. I'll probably have to work on that one myself. Now I have 55 minutes left to try again.

Damn it. I'm going to go get ready to sail away. If I don't come back, you know that I was kidnapped. I don't plan any accidental injuries today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm Popeye the salor Meg....LOL

June 06, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Out of curiosity...were you sober when you thought this up?

:)

June 07, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hell no....you should know me better than that. Peace and Rasts baby!!!

June 08, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

LOLOL...yep, I thought so.

:)

June 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home