.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I should have pulled my hair back!


But I didn't think of it when I let my friend take this picture at AmericasMart Gift and Homewares Convention in Atlanta today. That t-shirt says, Don't push my...then there's a huge button right smack dab in between the boobs. This is the web site where you can buy that shirt or any of the other FlirTee T-Shirts that Nicole designed:

http://www.flirtlanguagebrandtees.com/

Check them out, they're adorable!

So, that's where I spent my day...until it was time to leave. Then it was time to look for my car. Nicole and I walked to the convention after we parked my car and she left AmericasMart before I did. Since we were chatting the entire time, I paid NO attention to where we were walking so I had no clue where my car was. All I knew was that it was at a $5 garage and we passed a big bronze statue of Andrew Young. That bit of info was enough for the Atlanta City police to point me in the right direction but as far as I walked, I couldn't find a garage with a sign for $5.

I decided to ask a guy in a $10 garage and he asked me what time I parked in the $5 garage. I told him that we were there at about 11 AM and he said that his garage was charging $5 at that time so I had been walking past the right garage but they had changed the price to $10 so it missed it a few times before I finally asked the right person the right question.

I'm exhausted and my dog has been alone all day and I hate that so I'm going to go play with him for a while before I pass out.

Ciao.

2 Comments:

Blogger camatlanta said...

Been there, done that too Meg. Lost my car downtown more than once. I now take a pocket GPS & mark it. Searching for your car @ 3am downtown is not a good idea.

July 12, 2009  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

You are obviously more technologically gifted than am I. I don't even have a cell phone. The only thing that would have been worse than searching for my car downtown would have been if it had been 3 am. It was scary in the $5 parking area as it was.

:)

July 12, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home