.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some nit wit who's name...

...I can't remember, was informed of opposition to some spending of the Stimulus Package. Tax money was being spent on something stupid, (Whoda thunk it?) and someone complained. (That almost never happens.) The tactic used by the spokesperson for Obama's plan was one I could appreciate. Finally, an argument that I can respect. The guy said something like, "Our response is an IN YOUR FACE so what?"

I like that. It's honest and I can handle honesty.

But the tact is not without it's flaws. I can be IN YOUR FACE too. I have legal weed that smells worse than any cigarette (to a non-stoner) and I could light it anywhere I want to...IN YOUR FACE. With a little thought, I could do it without breaking any laws.

Many call others racist...that is TOTALLY deserving of a HUGE SO WHAT? This is America. People have the right to be racists. As long as they don't trample on my rights, I don't care what they say at the weekly family get-togethers. God Bless 'em. You don't have to like it...and I don't have to like what you do with my tax dollars.

If the government can take my money and use it for abortion, I should at least have the right to my own opinion. I earn that right when my money is used to end the life of a tiny baby more in need of human help than ever in it's desperate journey through life. How's this for IN YOUR FACE...the government has found a way to make us think that slaughtering our own young is a RIGHT that we must defend! How scary is that?

Anyway, I wouldn't ever say those things, I may be in your face, but rude, I am not.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home