.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why I don't like gay dudes

1. They take up some of the best looking men.

2. They dress better than I.

3. Music, they listen to bad music.

4. They are MUCH better housekeepers than I.

5. They’re always happy and rarely two-faced. That’s hard to live up to.

6. They are generally extremly kind, almost saintly. It’s tought to be rude to a charming man, gay or not.

7. They rarely get PMS so their partners think they’re perfect. I could be perfect without estrogen.

8. They seem to like small, yappy dogs. I hate small, yappy dogs.

9. They run like girls which means that girls run like gay dudes.

10. For some reason, gay dues all drive great cars. I’ve sucked dick but I never got a CAR for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home