.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Good morning!

The sun is trying to peek through the clouds today but I can see more clouds to the west so I know that SoCal is in for a little bit more torment before the sun decides to stay for a while. My daughter said that she's never seen so much rain in all the time she's been here. We've had lightening and thunder which she said she hasn't seen or heard since she left Chicago. Then, we had Tornado Warnings and I didn't even know that was an option for this part of the continent. Earthquakes, mudslides and oozing lava, maybe. But tornadoes?

Apparently they did have a waterspout touch down, flip some cars and rip off a few roofs. That's a site that might get you to move off of the hills of Malibu. I guess there's no really safe place to live so I'll just wait out the next natural disaster here, a few miles from the San Andreas Fault.

If it ever stops raining here, I want to go to visit that sucker, I'll let you know before I do. With my luck, it'll shift as I'm looking at it from 10 feet away and I'll fall into the great void, never to be seen or heard from again. But as I said, I'll let you know before I go.

I took a Payton to the vet the other day and it seems that his odd penile drainage, the one that I've been treating with antibiotics, is normal for a male dog with balls. I love the way people get annoyed at THC but they have no problem with testosterone and THAT has caused me more trouble than any other chemical compound on the planet. It's not bad enough a hormone driven piece of shit stole a good chunk of my life from me, now the dog is leaking all over the place. Most of the stupid shit that has happened to me can be traced back to a penis.

One would think that I would give up the testosterone induced among us but I think I literally HAVE another one. I didn't go looking for him, he just landed in my lap after I puked on 2 other guys Halloween night. I think I've pretty much done all that I can do to drive him away and curiously, he's still here. I may have to keep this one.

I haven't had a keeper since the 80's so this is an interesting situation to be in. One has to consider the feelings of another person before one acts and I generally HATE that. I certainly don't like having to explain myself and usually, if you asked me to, I would laugh in your face and walk away quickly. I've taken a LOT of pride in the fact that if I'm going to be a cheated upon divorcee, I'm going to do it like Sinatra...my way. My way has been rather fun...and no one is telling me to stop doing it like that but suddenly I find myself putting on the breaks anyway. I'm not sure if I like this at all.

Last weekend I wanted to be mad at Thor but as hard as I tried, I couldn't do it without feeling guilty. Ain't that a bitch? Guilt? Where the hell does something like THAT come from? I don't mind telling you that it has me rather perplexed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous marie said...

call me

January 30, 2010  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Call you? It took me this long to FIND you girl!

OK.

February 03, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home