.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello there folks...

...sorry to be so rare but this past weekend was a big one out here so I had to act as if I cared. My daughter is going to the Oscars with a friend of hers so that weekend will be another biggie. With any luck at all you should see her on the red carpet thingie. I suppose we'll have a camera at some point so one way or another, you'll see how she dresses up for that sucker. If anyone out there has a beautiful gown that you want seen on the red carpet, send me a picture of it, if it's not heroin chic I might talk her into wearing it.

Oh, I imagine that she and her date will be on their best behavior. I certainly hope so. If I see one more dude hock a lugie I'm going to forget my new rule about barfing down my own shirt and I'll spew grits all over the spitter dude. Why do men think that they can do disgusting stuff like that around women? I'm not sure where you're supposed to spit but I never saw my father, my brothers or my sons do it so I know it's not necessary to hock lugies at will.

I imagine that some women don't mind but some women pee outside too and I've never understood that. The outdoor pee ladies are probably the ones with the spitter dudes. I learned about the outdoor pee thing when I was living in the South. I'd be planning a day with some friends and they would have plans that didn't include plumbing. When I would ask where we could pee, they would just say, "Anywhere you want to!"

I don't pee outside...never have, never will. I try to stay close to major metropolitan areas so that isn't an issue but the one time I lived far away from a big city, I met a lot of outdoor pee chicks. I just couldn't do that. It's not bad enough that I've never squatted while urinating, I don't usually turn my bare ass on nature. It just can't be a good idea. Who can pee when copperheads are in the area?

Uh oh...my daughter just came home with groceries and I have to make Alfredo sauce for her Academy Award date. OK then, I'll see you soon, remember, no outdoor urination...it just sounds like a bad idea.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home