.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, February 08, 2010

You know...

...I just don't understand men. I can't get the father of my kids out of my life because he IS the father of my kids. But one would think that after inspiring the conception of this blog, my most recent ex would do his best to remain a distant and hideous memory.

One would be wrong.

My daughter was searching online for a picture of one of his kids so that she could show it to a friend who would immediately understand why my daughter continues to rant about her idiot ex step brother who put the make on her when I was still married to his father. Somehow she ended up on Facebook and she found that both of her real brothers were listed as friends of my ex.

I was not at all pleased so I decided to see what I could do to get the message to my sons that I wasn't happy with their choice of friends. After listening to my daughter discuss it with one of them, I decided that I shouldn't put my boys in that position and my anger wasn't with them anyway, so much as it was with my idiot ex who had, we learned, friend requested my sons on his own. Why he would do that, I surely do not know. But I slept on it and when I woke up the next day, I found myself acrimonious at the fool and dreadfully annoyed at his stupid self. So, I sent him an email telling him that if he didn't want ME in HIS life, he would do well to stay out of mine.

It sort of worked, he took down his Facebook page altogether. He didn't really need to do that but it was good enough for me. His MySpace page is still there, but as far as I know, he hasn't stalked me or my kids on that thing yet. If he does, I assure you, I will go to Montana and ask him personally to stay away from me and mine.

Our divorce makes my restraining order permanent. Perhaps it can't be enforced in Montana, but I would have thought that the nit wit would at least avoid my family members who live in Georgia, the one state that does have jurisdiction over my restraining order. I don't remember what the stupid thing says but I would imagine that my family is covered in any language that it contains even if it is only implied or ethically obvious.

The ethically obvious is not as apparent to my ex as it is to normal people so I shouldn't be at all surprised at one more of his ethically challenged actions. I shouldn't be, but still I was quite taken aback by the foolhardy nature of his social networking. Hell, that fool is a social moron from way back yet his lack of honor or decorum never ceases to amaze.

It wouldn't be so bad if my ex's had anything to do with my life. But I've seen one of them twice in 20 years and the other, not once in 5 years. Yet still, they continue to obsess and obtrude into my life with allegations that are either from 1986 or 2003. I could just say that I'm innocent of all charges but it wouldn't make a bit of difference to those yahoos. It's not the truth they seek, it's the memory of ME that gets them going. So, how about this...true or not, these fools haven't been witness to any action by me in so long that it doesn't matter if I did do cocaine in 1985. If I had been arrested for it, I would have long ago been released into society and forgiven by our legal system.

I can't take back any of my actions but if I could, it wouldn't be that I drank a LOT 30 years ago, or that I snorted coke in the 80's...I would take back the actions that led me to meet those two nimrods in the first place.

Postscript:

I am SO not done with this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home