.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I woke up thinking that...

....it was 6 AM when it was really 12:30 AM. I made a potOcoffee and drank it thinking that it was morning. Now it IS morning, I'm caffeinated and verklempt.

There's a little girl peering over my shoulder but I'm going to pretent like she isn't there because it would freak me out to think otherwise. I don't know what she thinks I'm talking about now but I know she IS there and she IS thinking about it. She's a smart little girl.

I might even reach over and push her off of the stool she's sitting on, it's top heavy and she would go down like a brick. I could do that...maybe I will but I don't want to warn her so in a few minutes I'll just knock her over and run. :)

She's not one of those kids that you can lie about because she'll tell the truth. That's nice in a kid. Too many of them are little liar-kids...you can mess with them because no one believes them anyway.

My step-brat was a little liar...that kid came by it honestely, he lied like his father did. When we first got married, the little darling would walk past me and if he and I were the only people on one side of the house, the kid would bolt and go running to his father claiming that I had hit him, when I never had. I wish I HAD...but I never did.

At one point my ex DID know what his son was doing. About 3 days after he figured it out, I waiting until the perfect moment and smacked the kid as I walked past him in the hall. The look in his eyes told me that he understood what had just occurred. He never stopped lying...but he did stop lying about me.

My mind is a blank. But today is my birthday so that's OK with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Thank you! I spent my evening playing with the sweet little girl you was peering over my shoulder. We watched The Goonies. Neither of us made it to the end of the movie but the little girl made it to 1 AM...the latest she has ever stayed up. Her brother fell alseep early so we stuck q-tips out of his nostrils and wanted to take pictures but he slapped his face before we could click the photos. That was fun.

:)

June 30, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home