.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, July 05, 2010

I just made a big boo boo...

...and I feel like an idiot. I had a date at 6 but he never called. Another guy did. I spoke to the second guy and he asked me out for tonight. 2 minutes later the phone rang and the guy said he was waiting out front for me. I thought it was 6 o'clock dude but it wasn't, it was the guy who had called a few minutes before.

I asked the guy where the car he was driving came from. He said it was a company car and he probably wondered why I asked. Then I asked why he didn't call earlier. After I asked a few stupid questions, he said, "You have me mixed up with someone else." He was right, I did. BUT...I lied and said, "No, I just misunderstood." He ran home to change and he'll be back in a while so I will be going out.

Now I have to own up to the lie I told (I don't even know why I did that). With any luck at all, we'll have a drink or two and I'll feel better about admitting that I lied and he might not even be annoyed that I did it in the first place.

I'm a terrible liar and unlike my ex, it bothers the heck out of me when I do it. So, to undo it, I have to be honest about it and I hate that. Remind me not to put myself in that position again.

Well, I suppose I should go primp again, it's mighty warm here and I just took the dog for a walk so I'm sweaty. I wasn't sweaty at 6!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home