.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, August 02, 2010

Ah, my favorite words in the world...

..."Don't go anywhere, another episode of Family Guy is coming up right now!" Monday nights are my favorites! My Monday day was absolutely fantabulous, I spent it with an old boyfriend, one I had before I met my first hubby. I don't have many days as great as this one was.

Ordinarily I would be taking care of business but we both blew off business for the day and had fun. He burned me 2 DVD's full of great music that I chose from his excellent collection and when I got home, I was so excited to find the Springsteen that I had chosen but after spending an hour trying to make the stupid thing play, I was still sitting in angry silence. If anyone out there can come over here and make the stupid thing play, I'll give them my Tuesday.

I even tried it in the VCR player on the TV but it was "incompatible". I got their incompatible.

I tried media player, every drive on the computer and every other damn way I could think of and NOTHING worked. I have hours and hours of the best music that I could grab from his amazing list and now I have 2 flat round things that would be better used as small serving trays for the Pit Bull show dude or Frisbees for rats than the amazing music I thought I had. I won't let it ruin my 2 hours of Family Guy, but after that's over, I think I might be seriously annoyed. I couldn't even get one disc out of the computer so I just gave up. Then, when I just sat down to write this post, I realized that starting the browser made the disc thingie go back into the computer. I missed my chance to get that bastard out of the stupid vertical thingie that seems to defy gravity. I don't know what I did to make it spit the thing out and now I don't think I even want to try again.

Why can't this thing be easy like a TV? You push a button and it goes on, you push another and it changes channels and then another button makes it louder. Speaking of louder...I needed to make out for a while and the TV was on some stupid channel that had both of us kissers kissing to some annoying show so I muted the dumb thing. It went to 1/2 mute. 1/2 mute? What the hell is 1/2 mute? Mute is mute, you can't be half mute anymore than you can be half female. Well, I suppose that COULD happen, but I haven't actually seen it happen myself. Anyway, I just finished making out to half mute stupid stuff.

Living with a friend who has kids is worse than living with your parents if you're trying to make out...not only could the kids catch you...the mother could get annoyed at the fact that her kids caught 2 grown adults in a liplock on her couch. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the liplock, I just couldn't stop thinking of what could have been if I had been sure no one else could possibly walk in. As it turned out, my friend has been gone for 2 and a half hours and no kids, adults or police have come into the house since. I could have had some crazy fun in that time but now I'll have to go to bed thinking about what could have been. I think we're going to have to put a candle in the window or something like that. I'd pay her to take her kids to Chuck E. Cheese for one more chance to liplock that dude again for a couple hours.

So, basically, it's been a very frustrating end to a lovely day but at least I have Family Guy! So, before this episode ends, I'm gonna go back and watch it because when it's over there will be "another episode of Family Guy!"

Have a great night, day or whatever and I'll be falling asleep soon to the thoughts of what might have been had I know that no one would have come home for hours after the half hour of liplock that I enjoyed earlier. I did reach down the back of his pants just enough to grab some butt cheek...it was just like old times! Thank god for Family Guy...if it weren't for that, I would have to go to bed now thinking of the butt cheek I had in my hand oh so recently!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home