.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

When I get bored...

...I like to read the ads that idiots leave on Craigslist. Some are funny, some sad and some simply asinine. But every so often, there's one that takes the cake.

I would have copied and pasted his ad into this thing along with his picture, but I felt as though you needed to get the full effect of his request and besides, someone might want to take him up on his offer. You never know, there could be a woman out there who has had her face run over by a truck and has no other options but to choose a guy like this one. He only wants you to pay him $400 a month for his services so if you have NO OTHER POSSIBLE WAY TO CATCH A MAN and believe in the tooth fairy, here's the man for you:

pers-hhzwx-1865611460@craigslist.org

Let me know if you like him and if you agree with me that there is something, I'm not sure what, but something a tad Italian about him.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home