.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I'm about to set out...

...on another adventure. I have a general direction in mind but otherwise, I'm not sure where I'll end up. I just know that I'm getting itchy feet and I need to travel. I started out for Tahiti last time and got as far as Los Angeles. I don't know when I'll start, I just know it won't be right now, this moment.

I have to wait for the right opportunity and then I'm off. I can't wait until it gets too cold because after freezing my ass off in LA last winter, I think I've figured out that I hate cold. Chicago in the summer has taught me that I hate hot, odd how that worked out, isn't it? I also hate mosquito bites and I'm full of those suckers. I can't count them anymore, I just scratch limbs and this one spot on my back that is about the only spot I can't reach. I broke my left arm and for some reason I can reach higher up my back with that arm than I can with my right arm. I always said that there wasn't a spot on my own back that I couldn't reach. Well, I was wrong, some evil skeeter found the ONE SPOT that I can't reach. I think I'll have to wear armor there from now on...at least until I find a place that doesn't have as many bugs.

I've always hated bugs...I should have thought about that before I married Rick. He's a nasty bug and scratching won't make him leave me alone. (By the way dude, YES...I still see you...DUH, I thought you would know more about computers than I would!)

I made my decision to take off last night as I was having trouble sleeping. I woke up a bit before 1 AM and laid there for a while trying really, really hard to fall back to sleep. When it didn't work, I gave up and channel surfed until I found Family Guy on in the middle of the night. Then, after a couple doses of xanax, I finally fell back asleep around 4 and woke up about a half hour ago. I walked the dog until he gave me the usual sign that the walk is over, a bag-O-dog shit.

Well, after my dog got sick, my friend's dog got sick so I'm back to making the special ground beef/rice/eggs/cheese diet that helped before. That means that the dogs are eating better than I am and the ground beef is boiling so I have to run and finish it before they finish me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home