.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well, I'm back in...

...Chicago and I know I'm home because when I walked in the door, there were two kids and their dog running at me, happy that I was there. I've had a hideous time, except for a few days I spent with my daughter but it's going to turn out to be a good thing that I went. I'll explain all of that later, along with the 18 year old who was holding my hand when I woke up this morning, but not right now.

I just spent two days on a train and I feel like I spent the time in the trunk of an old Volkswagen Beetle. I need a shower and I need time to empty my brain at least once before I can begin to take in all of the things that happened to me over the past few weeks.

I apologize but if I tried to explain anything right now, I would write it in as disjointed a fashion as I'm thinking in right now. I'm tired, I stink and I'm at a critical point in a book I'm reading. So, let me bathe, clear my head and read a bit before I tell you all about the fantastic travels of me.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home