.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, October 08, 2010

Why I Can't Stand Kids

1. They live right here in the house.
2. They don't flush the toilet.
3. They talk to me.
4. They use the computer.
5. Three words...Dora The Explorer.
6. They don't like broccoli and I'm sick of green beans.
7. One of them just asked me a question.
8. They lie about brushing their big orange teeth.
9. Leftover cereal needs to be sandblasted out of the bowl.
10. I have to be nice to them, no matter how much I want to smack them upside the head.

It occurs to me that, except for Dora The Explorer, my ex was just like a kid. Of course, he was like a kid that screwed anyone who held still, but childish nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home