.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, March 24, 2011


I really do heart bacon. But...I'm not a breakfast meat racist, I heart sausage too. Especially those sausage links. I really, really heart those suckers.

Donald Trump has proven himself to be a gadfly simply by asking Obama to show his birth certificate. After ll, if he has nothing to be ashamed of, what's the problem? But Trump is missing the entire point. By withholding his birth certificates to the birthers, if he has done that, he gives them an opportunity to look stupid. When things go a little askew in an administration, it's nice to have a pleasant distraction to redirect the focus and scrutiny away from tactical blunders. I don't think it's an accident that this birth certificate crap of Trumps came up when it did.

How do you punish air traffic controllers who can't stay awake during the day? Why, you put them on night shift, of course. Just remind me to fly around DC from now on.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Budget Divorce said...

do you go to reddit.com? They seem to be a huge community of bacon lovers! :)

March 24, 2011  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I saw it somewhere and it touched my heartburn. That's all.

:)

March 24, 2011  
Anonymous cheap divorce nj said...

Mm. Bacon is the best thing ever. I like them crispy with sunny side-up eggs. heck i'd even eat the non-crispy ones.

March 28, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home