.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Craigslist is amazing...

...did you know that you could shop for weed on that thing? I just noticed it. I was bored enough to browse the Strictly Platonics and half the people there were looking for weed or selling it. Now I've seen it all. When the news finally breaks this story, tell them I had it first.

I'd advertise that I want a date but with my luck, one of my ex's would respond...been there, done that. Or, Charlie Sheen could answer me and I wouldn't know whether to say yes or no, I already don't know whether to laugh or cry when he pops up on the news every morning.

It seems as though they've raided his house now...for weapons no less. I'm surprised they didn't call the home a compound. Of course it is early in THAT investigation. I think we can safely say that as nutty as Sheen has been behaving of late, he's paid enough without having the cops intrude on his "castle". I may be alone in that thinking but I really do feel as though people need to back off that dude or help him, the last thing he needs right now is more grief. But then, I'm a sweetie so I would think like that.

This morning I woke up to a news report about the nuclear problem occurring in Japan. The anchor had some scientist on the phone discussing the severity of a nuclear melt-down. Just as he was beginning to discuss the worldwide implications, the anchor cut him off and went to commercial, never to return. Peggy from Cancer Treatment Centers of America was there. She scares the hell out of me. Is she the ONLY patient who ever survived that place? If so, I wouldn't think we need to patronize them. If they can't cure a more affable person, I can't have them on my TV. Unfortunately, Peggy is halfway into her silly story before I can find my remote and get her off the screen. I'm starting to have Peggy nightmares so if anyone out there has an "in" with one of those nationwide facilities, could we please see some more of your success stories? If you don't have anymore, at least show us a funeral of another patient.

On that pleasant note, I must go suck more coffee and see if California is still where it was yesterday.

Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home