.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Well...

...it took me a couple of days to find out exactly what the decision of Monday's court action meant. I still have to call the clerk to find out why I still have fines of any sort considering that on Monday morning, the prosecution filed a nolle prosequii motion because they couldn't locate the cop who pulled me over. So, the state declined to prosecute 'that day'.

So, that's 3 charges, and all of them nolle pros'ed me. I have no charges pending, I'm not wanted by the long arm of the law. Yippee...right?

Well, my friend who bailed me out was with me and we went to see what she had to do to get her bail money back. We went to the Clerk's office and found out that it takes weeks. BUT...we also found out that 20 years ago I had been fined upwards of 2 grand that I didn't know about. So, now I have to see if I really owe that money considering all charges were dismissed. There was also a matter of the 1991 bail money that my brother paid to get me out back then.

It's all very confusing and I don't even think I'm safe from double jeopardy should the missing cop show up again. I'll figure it out, one way or another.

The other day I had one of those weird dreams that had my ex in it. It's been a while since I've done the horizontal bop so I wasn't surprised to see him in that dream. Oddly enough, he looked good (from the neck down) because he had a beautiful body where his old body used to be and his regular old head sat on top of that great new body.

Usually, when I dream of him, the same old theme pops up, I'm trying to get him to tell me the truth. He never did. But I haven't had those dreams lately. I was rather surprised to find him playing the sexy part in one of my dreams...even if the nice body wasn't his.

Whatever...I went out and picked up a guy the other day and I hope he calls because he sure was pretty. He wore flannel shirts instead of the stuffy shirts worn by the CPA I had been dating. This one is a carpenter and I have a soft spot for them, indeed.

I have to think about the carpenter dude for a while. I do so enjoy that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home