.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Today is a messed up day...

...but with any luck it will end up to be a happy day. My daughter is off to the hospital to be induced so she should deliver a baby boy at some point. I have no control over that and it wasn't unexpected so I'll just sit here and wait.

But, much to my dismay, Abby the dog bit me in the belly this morning. Now, the bite itself wasn't really bad and didn't break the skin but the fact that there was enough belly for her to get her jaws around was rather alarming.

The Year of Hell (2004) was the year that I had cancer and my lovely husband had a mistress. I had specifically requested that he NOT fuck other women so I was not pleased about that situation. The cancer and the fucking of his mistress (I would number her but I lost count of them) combined to cause me to lose weight at a rapid rate. I lost about 70 pounds, going down to 90 pounds at one point. Trying to gain weight was harder than any diet I have ever been on. I went from a size 12 to a size zero before my doctors finally put me on Marinol (THC in a pill) to help stimulate my appetite. It worked.

Over the past couple of years I've gained some weight back but as long as I was still in size 4 or 6, I certainly wasn't concerned about that. Recently, with all of my health problems, I've gained a few more pounds but deluded myself thinking that as long as I was around 130, I was fine and dandy. I guess I should have been more concerned with the placement of that 130 pounds.

I have gained and lost weight over the years, especially during pregnancies. But, never, ever, have my skinny legs gained a pound. When I was pregnant, I looked like a water tower. Those suckers are still as thin as they've ever been so the extra weight has obviously settled into my gut.

Up until Abby's little nip, I was still working under the delusion that I was thin. Now I have to face reality and go on a diet. That just sucks and I want pizza NOW.

Have a nice day and if my daughter calls me back to tell me that little Joachin (yes, Joachin) is here, I'll let you know.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home