.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's Interesting...

...that you can ask a guy for certain things but not for others. I can accept a dozen roses that cost a hundred bucks, but I couldn't ask a guy to pay even one of my bills. I can't be on a date and say, "Would you take me to  get some Biore Strips?"...but I can say, "Would you buy me a couple of lottery tickets?" to a guy as he goes to pay for gas. I did just that yesterday.

You know how you look at your numbers and say, "Those are good numbers?" As though any one number has a better chance of popping up. Well, yesterday I looked at my numbers and said, "Oh...these numbers suck." That's because they were 21, 22, 23, 24, 27 and one other lonely number which will probably be the only one that I get right tonight.

Now, by chance, I'm watching that Nicolas Cage movie, 'It Could Happen To You'.

Ya think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home