.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Repost by request. Unfortunately, it's always a timely message.


I tried to take a baby picture of Rihanna and add her current injuries but I'm no good at that so this is the best that I can come up with. It's Rihanna if Chris had done the same thing to her as an infant:



Of course, there are plenty of pictures of abused girls. I imagine their stories would horrify Rihanna just like her story horrifies us. Rihanna would be acrimonious to see these kids but she doesn't realize that she is one of them, just bit older. The abuser is still there to overpower her, manipulate her and pound on her face.





Rihanna, look for the similarities, not the differences!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home