.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, September 09, 2012

I have really hard fingernails...


...and I always have. When I was a teenager, my class mates had a hard time believing they were real. Of course, try as they might, they couldn't pull them off. And remember, we didn't have acrylic nails back then. Hard nails lead to long nails and they grow fast. I don't get chips or stupid stuff, just sooner or later a nail is attacked by a knife or something as shortening. Then, I HAVE to cut them all to the quick because I can't have nine long nails and one short one and I also need to have my nails all at the same length.

I don't know why I even started on my nails except to say that they have reached a length (all10 at once) at which they can easily push two keys on the keypad. It means a lot more proofreading and spelling correction...not to mention deleting actual digits from otherwise properly spelled words. Oh well.

Another thing that screwed me up was the fact that I wanted to post a picture that I took of the sunset from the Tampa Bay area. You would have loved it. But, for some reason this computer wouldn't allow me to do it, I'm not going to explain it, it just didn't work. And it's not like I'm totally computer illiterate. Well, maybe I am, but I'm not Internet illiterate nor do I have problems navigating the secrets uncovered when you click on the Start button in the bottom left hand corner.

Anyway, that leaves you with just me and I'm glad you're here. Of course, maybe some mean people are out there and obviously, I'm not talking to you...but my buddies know who they are. I used to have a t-shirt that said, "MEAN PEOPLE SUCK". And you know  what? It's true. Mean People do, in fact, suck. They suck the life out of other people when they could just as easily enjoy their own lives.

A nice quote that deserves to be read and given due consideration is:


Great men talk about ideas; Mediocre men talk about things; Small men talk about people.

When you yahoo's discuss me, you place yourself where you belong.

Anyway, I was thinking, I could do some sort of Gypsy/Hippie/Commune sort of thing. It was either that or getteth myself to a nunnery but that idea was quickly dismissed. Do trust that I shall stay in touch.

Peace

6 Comments:

Anonymous Rod said...

There is a place up near Helen where hippies tend to congregate. I think it is called Sarcootchie.I have a friend who is a yoga instructor and a hypnotherapist up there.

September 09, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 9 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, allhe was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believein all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. icontacted traditionalspellhospital for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman, that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell onhim that will make him return to me and the kids, they casted the spell and after 1 week my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he sterted to apologize on phone and said that he still live me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that he traditionalspellhospital casted on him that make him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you traditionalspellhospital for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through all this kind of love problem of getting back thier husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contacttraditionalspellhospital@gmail.com. and you will see that your problem will be solved without any delay.

September 13, 2012  
Blogger Tundra Woman said...

I get nervous when you change the topic so abruptly unless you regard your nails as WMDs.
I do hope you're up to something good-for you. (For a change.)
Are you out of Tin Pan/Bed Pan Alley yet?
TW

September 15, 2012  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


I have been to a lot of other spell casters with no results before both during the casting of my spell. Never in my life had I experienced a powerful energy like the one I felt after you started your work. I'm glad I found you Dr. Lee. I wish I had come here first. I write to thank you and tell everyone out there that your spell worked and my boyfriend came back to me after all this time. I feel a lot better since then and I could not be happier as I look forward to get married to him contact him if you need help in any area of your life.

October 23, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yeah, Tun, I'm doing as well as I have in months!!!

October 23, 2012  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I don't believe in spells and I don't want your hocus pocus BS on my blog.

October 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home