Well, that sentence reminded me of the first thought:
1. I can carry on a relatively decent conversation with a physicist regarding other dimensions, but I can't remember to pick up my purse when I leave the porch and go to my room.
2. There is at least one honest person in this building. I was beginning to doubt the existence of that fact.
3. Maybe I should just go all the way and sleep during the day and stay up at night. That way I'd have all "day" to get to a 7:30 AM appointment.
4. I'm seriously considering putting the above thought into action.
5. It occurred to me that I can live this lifestyle anywhere in the country. Hell, I know a guy who brings illegals in from Mexico, I could probably cross the border without a problem. I can swim and I've been walking everywhere anyway. I simply must see Key West before I leave Florida.
6. My next hovel will be by the beach. The only mystery is, which beach? Hell, I can't even narrow down an ocean at this point.
7. I wonder how far I'd get walking to Key West before I collapsed or broke another bone?
8. Lying on the bed in this place is not where I want to hear a Terminix commercial on the Soft Rock station I chose.
9. I don't want to hurt anyone or steal anything...how can I get arrested? I'm up for some civil disobedience...ideas?
10. I'm as serious as a heart attack.