.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Racist defendant has racist attorney?

You tell me.

I know Walter is racist, I've heard him make racist comments on a daily basis. I found out that he got it from his father. The 2 of them used the "N" word more times than I could possibly count in the course of a day. Walter also hates immigrants and assumes that all of them are illegal. When I would be chatting with a black neighbor, I suddenly became a "N" lover. That Walter and his father are two pathetically racist characters is a given. The only person of color near them is the lady who cares for his father during the day. Laura Brown is her name and she has taken it upon herself to be the handmaiden of 2 bigots. She even risks her little certificate by doing things with medications that should only be done by a licensed nurse. I know she betrays her own sex, I believe that she betrays her own race as well.

The other day during the deposition, Walter's attorney referred to my phone as an "Obama phone". I've mentioned it to a few people who said that it sounded racist to them. What do you guys think? Is Ms. Dee Athan, defense attorney racist...or is she simply socially awkward?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That kind of shit gives him zero credibility. No matter what else, how or where you got your phone is detritus in the legal scheme of things. Judges get tired of so called legal professionals clogging their courts with irrelevant shit like that. It should have been objected to. If you are not happy with the outcome of he trial the state can appeal too, and if he doesn't object to shit like that it doesn't become a point of appeal. That is you or thse state have to object as it occurs or you forfeit the chance to bring it up later

June 21, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Am I allowed to object? Not that I'll refrain from doing so...not one bit. But I am curious.

June 21, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Through your lawyer. Judges are like referee's if there are no objections to a motion or an line of questioning or activity he is supposed to let opposing sides duke it out.

June 22, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home