.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things...


                                                                        Clouds


                                               Spanish moss hanging on live oaks

 
                                             My grandson helping his mother shop


Things I don't really like...8:30 doctor appointments that I made when I thought I'd have a ride. Now I must go to bed even though I've slept all day so that I can wake up early enough to navigate the streets of Tampa by bus. But, this is an appointment I can't miss, it's the psych doc who prescribes my much needed xanax and always good to have around prozac. I'll be back after I see the doctor.

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gladys said...

P.S. check your paypal :)

June 27, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home