.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

It's all good

Most of the action going on in my life right now is happening in my mind. There's a bit of a revolution going on in there. It's a good thing, I'm reassessing things and trying to get my life back to where it was a while ago. I've allowed too many things to happen that have skewed my perception. I've actually allowed things to get slowly worse while numbing my mind to the worsening environment.

I like having the clarity that I have right now. I'm getting some information that I seriously need. And, rarely do I have to say this, but I won't publish comments left with no redeeming value. I don't mind negativity in comments, but if you go out of your way to be nasty, you really are wasting your own time. And how stupid is it to read me admit things honestly and then try to use it against me? Even if you were as hard on me as I am on myself, it's silly to hear a person admit to having a problem and then acuse them of having the problem they just owned.

I like the ability to be honest. It's one of the reasons that this blog has been here for so long. I use it to purge myself of life's bullshit and I know for whom I write. I write the truth for other people who can relate to it and those people aren't judgmental. They allow me to be honest and that's a good thing to have when you are from a family that lacks the ability to discuss life issues and therefore the ability to handle contention in a rational manner. That's one reason why unconditional love is so healthy and necessary for emotional, physical and psychological well-being. So, since I don't come from that sort of family, I find solace in the ability to come here and write openly.

Iknow that I've seemed cryptic lately but it's because I AM struggling with a lot of truths rights now. I need to be sure I properly label and categorize my issues for efficient disposal. I probably can't avoid coming across as cryptic in my attempts to deal with life in the immediate future but to some extent, I'm taking such little bites that I don't have too much time for anticipation. I do know this, I'm going to go to Los Angeles and see my grandson...and I'm doing it very, very soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


There's no e in judgmental. hahaha.

Yes, just hit delete quickly on negative responses. Your honesty, willingness to share, humor, and way with words as well as your constant self-analysis make for interesting and insightful reading. I hope your current clarity leads to some solutions.
NSC

July 13, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

It has and is leading to solutions. THAT I know and even though I haven't solved the problems, I see a light at the end of the tunnel.

LMAO, I'll get rid of the e when I go back in. Something is wrong with the publish mode and it's cramping my style. I can't even get spell-check to work.

I learned long ago that having someone to be able to share honestly and without judgment is a TOTALLY freeing thing.

July 13, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home