.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, September 09, 2013

UPDATE...not much else but...

...I wanted to, at the very least, let you know what I'm up to.

OK...so the state put me up at a motel for 28 days at which time the cash on my general relief came so that I could no longer receive the motel vouchers. So, the money is there but I had no place to stay. I spent the weekend looking and finally found an acceptable place that charges, literally, 7/8's of your benefit. Whatever, I'm good with it.

My daughter left me some cash yesterday so today I walked and bussed from the place I'm staying to Target. The last bus stop I was at before I got to Target was in Watts. They actually had quite a few signs announcing your arrival into their infamous midsts. Anyway, I bought a decent sheet set and a clip on light so that I can clip it on the bed at night if I feel like reading. They don't have WiFi. But, I can always find a Starbucks or MccyD's.

So...yesterday my daughter and her son left by airplane to visit her father's family. He has a lovely family and my kids are blessed to be a part of it.

One more thing...I decided to treat my life like a game. Remember that game where kids all leave the house with a bobby pin and they trade their way up to bigger things? The one who comes back with the biggest item wins. Let's see how well I can parlay the support of my daughter and you guys into bigger(by that I mean better!) things.

:):):)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

please awnser

September 09, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will help you just eme back or text me iwant to help

September 09, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i willl help promise you PC

September 09, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


They say attitude is everything and you always seem to master your troubles and come up with the right attitude...

Yes, you must think of it all as an adventure! I also like your idea of a game that you are winning.

Strength, Patience, Energy and Luck. Oh hell, I will also throw in the joy of simple things....can't hurt.

NSC

September 10, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

It is interesting! Everytime I look up into the sky with my eyes closed and smile, I know I'm winning. I have the strength and patience, Thank God for the energy I do have and hope for some of that luck!

September 10, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home