.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

OK then...

...An update, let's see how well I can do this with a 2 year old helping me push buttons. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to sign on! Somehow he found the button


I was going to say that he found the backspace button but as I was trying to type that, he found the button to turn this sucker off. That took me hours. Now his father is home and he's going down for a nap, at least that's rumor. With any luck at all, I'll be able to finish this update.

Not too much tell except that yesterday I was declared temporarily disabled which is apparently the first step on the way to permanent disability. That's a good thing. The place I'm staying has no Wi-Fi so yesterday I started to head to McDonald's (HE JUST TURNED THIS THING OFF AGAIN!) but I just didn't have the energy. 2 weeks in the hospital really wore me out and after spending the day with a 2 year old...I need a nap!

BTW, when I get a chance, I wanted to go to Hollywood and take some pics for you guys and use the Starbucks Wi-Fi on Hollywood Blvd. It's about time I have some fun!!! (The kind where the 2 year old stays with Mommy...I'm Grandma!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to know you are enjoying your grandson! Are the other (childbearing related) health problems ok or are you facing some "repair surgery?" Of course you are exhausted! I read once you need to triple the time in the hospital to recover from being there. I hope you are regaining use of whatever side it is and also healing from all the drama and trauma you have endured!
Here's to a speedy recovery!
NSC

August 14, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope everything works out for you!! I pray for you every night god bless you.

August 14, 2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Oh, you must not want to answer my nosey health questions. Sorry. Still sending you positive energy and health! Hope all is going well!
NSC

August 16, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home