.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

I'll be back today but for now, here's this...

Hi there.

I've been cooped up in a room whilst trying to figure out how to summon the strength to do what I need to do. Today's a good day...I seem to have plenty of strength. Stupidity reigned supreme today around some social service issues but it's nothing that standing in line for an hour won't fix. I really need to get a better way to get in touch with you guys.

Right now, I need to know that you're out there. When I do, I seem to know that someone is waiting for me to come back even though I know there are people out there who have been hanging long enough to understand what's going on but do wonder themselves. I'm still here, I'm just cocooning so that I can change (she said after many failed attempts to spell that word metamorphing or something like that). I'm not sure what I'm up to, but I'm up to something. I' at my daughter's and will be babysitting as she and her husband go to Benihana's. Now, that's what I'm here for.

:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home