.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

You know who you are


Anyone who'd like to may read this blog and anyone who wouldn't like to is free to read merengue recipes instead. But from this day forth, I shall not discuss, defend or decamp the blog posts. You don't have to read it, you don't have to like it and if you should come across something that annoys you, leave it in the comments section. I'm sick of the few people who demand that I answer for something that I wrote years ago and have totally forgotten today.

This is the one and only time that I'm going to say this. No more discussions, phone calls or arguments over what I write. If you aren't man enough to comment publically, than you're a wimp and a bully. I will not ne manipulated into any other efforts to get me to discuss the blog outside of the comment section. The truth is the truth and you're bad if it hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home