.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I could be wrong...

...but I think my Prozac kicked in about 2 hours ago. Of course it could have been visiting a new friend and partaking of the items she purchased at the corner dispensary with the big green cross on the front door. But I was actually feeling better after I purged my guts out in the last post. I was soaking in the tub and my self pity began turning into anger which, as I've said before, I'm much more comfortable with as compared to sadness.

Uh oh, my daughter and I are running out for ice cream...be back soon unless I pig out and pass out in which case I'll be back in the morning.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Waterbaby said...

Ice cream fixes everything.

October 24, 2013  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

Yes it does! Screw the "apple a day" theory...a big bowl of ice cream makes everything ok!

October 24, 2013  

Post a Comment

<< Home