.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Thursday, June 05, 2014

Cats Are Jealous of Me

Sorry to be gone so long. I just spent two weeks in critical care after they told me I had a heart attack. It turned out to be broken heart syndrome, Then, a few days later, I went into respiratory failure 2 hours after they transferred me to the floor, so back to CCU. This is what I had:

http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/More/Cardiomyopathy/Is-Broken-Heart-Syndrome-Real_UCM_448547_Article.jsp

4 Comments:

Blogger pipe dreams said...

I still love you after all that we have been thru .!!!!

June 16, 2014  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I don't think I've mentioned it enough, but I hate games. This is neither fun nor intriguing to me. You could be the love of my life but I'll never know, because you're playing games.

Too bad.

:)

June 18, 2014  
Blogger pipe dreams said...

? Playin games !!

August 08, 2014  
Blogger Meg Kelso said...

I respond to sentences, not meaningless phrases.

August 09, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home