.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, February 14, 2005

Ain't poetry special?

Ordinarily, all I remember is that iambic pentameter stuff that I learned in high school. (F-F-F-E-N, T-T-T-O-N, F-E-N-T-O-N, Fenton, Fenton, Fenton! -Fenton High School, Bensenville, Illinois....Class of '76!)
But, I do seem to remember haikus as well.

The comb over job
Camouflaging your bald head
Fools no one but you.

OR...

How neatly you space
Those eight hairs on your head
Try hair plugs next time.

OR...

Misshapen penis
Evokes laughter from many
Keep it in your pants

OR...

Oh, Rick how you like
To hit those smaller than you
You belong in jail.


Be back later with more updates of the life of Meg.

Meg


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! Yes, coffee all over the monitor first thing in the morning....

February 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home