.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Meg,

Sorry to hear that you are in the hospital. I don't know anyone with a laptop to loan (and I don't have one). Sorry.You know, I wonder . . . if someone DID have one, and responded here, how would you know?

Good move on the IRS thing. Hope you are feeling better soon. Sorry to hear about the hospital stay. I hope you're back on your feet again soon. :-)

Well, I don't feel well but I talked them into discharging me today instead of Monday like the doctor had wanted to do. They signed the papers so I am cool. I could use those DAMNED INSURANCE CARDS!!!!! Like now would be good.

I think it was precipitated by Vex and by being threatened with contempt of court for not signing a Signature Authorization that ended up being a cover for a return that I found, by hapenstance, was less than accurate. The stress alone was causing me to have heart palpitations so they kept me on a heart monitor over night. They also gave me that little pain medicine button, with dilaudid in it. That was nice. And at least they didn't poke me as much, they were all pretty good with the needle which is good because I hate them.

Anyway, I am at a friend's house doing this because my son took my computer to his friends house so that his friend could fix it and the one thing I said was..."I can't be without my computer. Have it back that same day or don't touch it." They never listen, even when they are 27 years old. Of course he took it to his friend's place and ended up having to leave it there as I knew would happen. Oh well.



So, I will have to be dependent upon alternative methods of communicating with you until my puter thing is fixed. My friend who's computer I am using is sitting there belittling my blog and the blog people. I think he is being a jack ass. He will read this sooner or later and I am saying it right now..."That was mean. I didn't say anything at the time because you just would have argued with me and I just wanted to make my point. And I have. I just pity your poor wife."

Now I have to drive home...THE CAR IS LEGAL!!!!!...to fix dinner and I have to stop at the grocery store and I can because, at least for today, I have a car. :)

One way or another, I will be back soon.

See ya.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home