.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Oh my gosh!

Here is one confident man! I may answer his email just to see how much of this is true...what do you think I should do?

I AM EXTREMELY YOUNG FOR MY AGE,(I'M REALLY 58 BUT YOU'D NEVER GUESS!!), SEXY, SOULFUL, SPIRITUAL, AFFECTIONATE, SENSUAL, SEXUAL, SENSITIVE, LOVING, HONEST AND OPEN. A TRUE GENTLEMAN 24/7. CALLED BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, STUNNING, OFTEN.(I DON'T AGREE BUT YOU MAY), I HAVE ALMOST WAIST-LENGTH BLOND AND SILVER HAIR AND A BEARD. NO TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS, VERY NICE NATURAL BODY THAT COULD PASS FOR HALF MY AGE :) I'M LOOKING FOR ONE LADY TO LOVE. SHE IS - HONEST AND OPEN, ATTRACTIVE, SLIM TO LIGHT MEDIUM, INTELLIGENT, SEXY, SOULFUL AND HOPEFULLY SPIRITUAL.

But then again, he added this later:

I DO LIKE NASCAR ON TV HOWEVER AND COULD BE PERSUADED TO GO BOWLING OR PLAY PUTT-PUTT

Nascar and putt-putt? Are there a lot of women trying to play putt-putt?

Ooh, this one sounds bright:

I am a good guy and I would like to know more about you. I am easy going and easy to communicate with. I work out regularly to stay in shape, and I look much younger than the picture I have on this site. Jim Big Boy

In other words, “The picture that makes me look old and fat is not really indicative of what I look like but of every single photo I have of myself, I chose THIS one!”

You know I love a bright man:

Nice profile. Give me a chance to say hello sometime. Contact me via e-mail.Bob

Oh...email? Well...OK. I wanted to shout out my window...but if you think email is best...well then, I will use it.

Hiya Cutie,Looks like we have a lot in common. Wanna talk?

Well, now...how could I possibly not want to talk to a charmer like this? As though his invite wasn’t tempting enough...his screen name is CunninlingBill. As intriguing as that MIGHT be, I think I’ll pass on this one.

I love ‘em when they are self confident:

well what can I say about myself just another boring kinda guy who likes good company

That is his entire description of his self. Oh well.

Now, for some real fun, you have to check out this guy’s profile. Now, keep in mind that PlentyOfFish.com has a section that is specifically geared towards sexually perverted freaks. But this guy CHOSE to put his profile up on the main dating site:

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member316720.htm

Yikes, yikes, yikes.

OK, I am going to go have an experience. I haven’t decided what kind yet, but it will be fun and I will probably tell you about it soon.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home