.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

OK,

Last night the cops told me that the door was so easy to kick in because the locks were only screwed into the door jamb, not into a 2x4 that is right behind the wood that got knocked out. I had a date to go fishing this afternoon but when the guy got here, he fixed my door instead of taking me fishing. Wasn't that nice? And that was after he showed up with a rose with baby's breathe and a Snicker's bar.

Then, we went to Home Depot and bought a new door knob and he put it in for me. The door knob has a like-keyed dead bolt. And then he fixed the door so it would make a lot of noise if someone tried to kick it in again. They might be able to get in, but not with one swift kick.

After he did all of that, I fed him. We had the chili that I made yesterday, it was especially good this time so I was happy to show it off. Luckily, he isn't a wimp like some bald, twisted penised liars that I know so the green peppers didn't make him whine, recoil or puke.

Now, I have another problem. The guy who broke in apparently did take something...my car keys. A friend of my son's came over and he and my date got into the car which set off the alarm (it is a very good strong alarm system, I wish I had one on my HOUSE!) so they took the negative terminal off of the battery.

So, this poor guy has installed a door knob, repaired my door frame, helped get my car open (so we could get the key code number later) and came bearing gifts and he is still here.

Now, since neither of us have anything else to do, we are going to finally go have some fun. I have changed into some clothing more appropriate for evening than fishing and we are going to Dave and Buster's.

Bald twisted penis dude hadn't done this much for me in any one year of our marriage. I hope any people out there putting up with bullshit are paying attention. There are very, very decent people out there. I see them all over. And not only that, but they take you out to have fun because they actually derive pleasure from making you happy. That is the only explanation I can come up with for why this guy is still sitting on my couch while I type this after all he has done, and he still wants to take me out. Isn't that sweet?

Have a good night,

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet that evil Kevin was behind this break in.

April 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home