.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

OK, here is more of my experience with the Man Study via PlentyOfFish.com:

You sound lovely and I love your smile as well as the rest of your photo. I‘d love to see more of them, I have others as well and I too would think a first date would go about like you have said. I am a very passionate man and I would enjoy pampering a woman much like yourself. We sound like we have some things in common. Drop me a line, you can learn more about my musical past please check out my website at:

I didn’t put the web site in because I might want to keep this one for myself. He is a drummer who has recorded with Bruce Springsteen and I would sell my first born to meet the Boss.

I am in touch with my inner child, and don't really care that much for sports, just not an athletic supporter. drop me a line and who knows

OK, how do you know when you finally get “in touch with your inner child”?

Now, I wrote an email beginning with this sentence:

"Now I have gone and committed myself for tomorrow."

And one guy replied:

Hey Meg, so what are your plans for today? Give me your number and I'll definitely call you. Maybe we can plan something

Do they read what I write at all?

It’s not as though I write in some strange language like the guy who wrote this to me:

yippeeee pof or whoooWOOOooo as homer always says - have u figgured out how to rotate your pic either 90 or 270 degrees yet? if not, i'll show u how, soooohow r UUUUU doin?

And then, everybody's favorite:

I am seeking a female in atlanta for freindship and fun. I am a very handsome professional who would like to meet for coffee and get to know that someone. I am currently in a very unfulfilling relationship and I am seeking someone who may be in the same kind of situation. I would be happy to send you a picture, all you have to do is ask. Lets meet and get to know each other.

Speaking of cheating guys, one emailed me and then when I checked his profile, it said he was married and here is my reply to his stupid self:

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? DID YOU NOT READ MY PROFILE? I SPECIFICALLY SAID I LIKED HONEST PEOPLE AND ALL CHEATERS ARE BY DEFINITION...LIARS. IF I WANTED A LIEING CHEAT, I WOULD HAVE STAYED MARRIED.GO TO YOUR WIFE YOU STUPID FOOL. SHE IS PROBABLY MUCH TOO GOOD FOR YOU. JEEZ LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.

And don’t you love a nice guy, open for anything? This one sounds like a peach, this is in his profile:

Honestly I think this online dating stuff is BS, it seem like all I meet are the same type of females who pretended to be all sweet and lovely and caring at first, and then turned out to be a selfish nasty hurtful petty controlling, and plenty of other bad qualities. so to sum it up they all turned out to be fake. and to be honest, I'm pertty d*mn sick of it. The whole relationship /dating scene is so overated, and it because of the Bullshitters out there wasiting good people time and energy, yes I do want to meet that right girl, but I'm not going to spend another meaningless relationship with another fake person.

Oh my! I just noticed something on my profile, look at this:

MegKelso: Where do they keep the nice guys?
"friends.aspx?friend_id=551147"
Appears on 5 members favorite lists

5 guys already consider me their favorite! LOL, too funny, I haven’t spoken to one of them yet.

Well, I had an interesting night last night. Someone broke into my house. This is real, it wasn’t a dream and it isn’t a joke. I was lying in bed and heard someone brake the door down. I have a phone next to my bed so I called 911 and was waiting in the bedroom, hiding, when I remembered my dog was out there. I crawled out to find him, I did and we both went to the kitchen and crouched down behind the counter. I heard someone coming in the door and said, “Who is it?” They answered, “Marietta Police Department”, so I said to come in. They did. All of them. And they were heavily armed. They had long guns that a friend said were probably M-16’s.

I couldn’t believe how easily the guy broke the door down, apparently all it took was one kick. If I had been sleeping, one kick wouldn’t have woken me up. Now, I can’t even shut the door, much less lock it. I almost took a shower this morning but then I decided not to. I am alone and I cannot shut my door!

So, now I have to go to Home Depot and see if I can figure out some way to at least temporarily lock the door. I am going to take pictures of the damage and show it to the Home Depot dudes and see what they suggest. You know, I hate this, now I have to worry about what the guy was after. I guess he left when he realized I was awake...I have been imagining all kinds of horrible things that he may have been after, most of them include me being tied and gagged.

OK, so...I am fine and the cops said that half of the department would be watching my house this weekend so I should be fine. I can’t wait for this dog to learn how to protect his territory. Well, I am going to go to Home Depot now, have a good day and I will see you later!!!

Meg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg,
Oh my god woman! If it's not one thing it's another. I was wondering if you have a fenced yard? You're probably wondering why I want to know.
When I lived in Louisiana (New Orleans area) I adopted a dog from a friend of mine. He's a registered rottie trained to guard. He is very sweet and loveable. He gets along with other dogs, and loves kids. When I moved back to NY, the ex's dad offered to keep Max with him until I could find a home for him. 2 years later, he's still in LA.

Anyway, if you're interested in a housebroken slobber machine who loves to cuddle but will protect your life when the need arises, let me know.

April 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home