.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Raw Data...

You know how when you are with a person and the two of you are having a lovely time, you just sort of listen to what they say and then later on...when they are gone, you begin to analyze what they said? Well, I just analyzed myself into quite a little tizzy.

I let a major huge obvious line of bullshit pass right under my radar all because I was looking goo-goo eyed at Mr. Fix-it man. ME! A full grown educated woman that lives nowhere near Gail Glenn or her nasty little trailer park. I let a man say the following, not all at one time, but over the course of a conversation:

"I am divorced. After I moved out into this great house, my ex-wife fell under hard times financially and she was about to lose her house. She had rented out some rooms but mean people who didn't pay moved in so she asked me to help. I kicked them all out and moved into an area all of my own, she has the rest of the house and I am going to help her until she gets her disability on May13th. She has nothing to say about what I do or who I see but I choose to say nothing because it really no longer has anything to do with her."

Can you believe that I fell for that? OK, lesson: Take notes and contemplate sensibilities at some point in time.

I may let him fix a couple more things before I send him packing.

Well, I still have to meet LA man so I must go and act as if.

See ya,

Meg

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let Mr.Fixit show you how guys should be...he seems like a genuine person with good intensions. This sounds like he is being open and honest and he may really have thoughts of some sort of relationship with you. You should be leanient with him and no spanking. Does he like small hands? lol

April 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell him that since he and his wife seem chummy enough to live under the same roof, perhaps he should bring her along the next time, lol. I am kidding, of course.
Although, he could be kept around for free home repairs. Those are always the best kind.

*hugs from NY*

"There are easier things in life than finding a good man. Nailing Jell-O to a tree, for instance."

April 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps if his wife nailed HIM to a tree, the problem would be solved...

April 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps if his wife nailed HIM to a tree, the problem would solve itself.

April 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so good I had to say it twice...

April 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home