.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Meg...


...this is a hilarious post. the shit these guys write, it is so ridiculous, it almost seems made up.
on another level, isnt it sad that we are surrounded by this?


Yep, but on my honor, they are all real! Remember, Elvis impersonators can get lucky so who’s to say what some women might not enjoy? Yeah, it is sad, especially when you consider that IT WORKS for far too many of them!

Tell him that since he and his wife seem chummy enough to live under the same roof, perhaps he should bring her along the next time, lol. I am kidding, of course. Although, he could be kept around for free home repairs. Those are always the best kind.*hugs from NY*"There are easier things in life than finding a good man. Nailing Jell-O to a tree, for instance."

Well, somehow, he found my blog and read what I wrote! He is insulted that I didn’t believe him...I think he is behind the comment telling me to give MrFixItMan another chance.

whats up how r u doinG?so i seen ur profile thought i would say helloso how was ur weekend? d*mn it was cold windy as can be d*mn lolhopefuly ur monday is goin good so far?so do u have a yahoo id ? or aim?i have like 15o ther pix of meo n my companys website www.k2brecordz.com and theyro ntha picturesp age i mtha one with NO hat on in all tha picswell give me shout sometime if u want

Yes, I am always interested in the illiterate. This was an email to me, I have no clue what language it is or what this guy wants from me. I did notice that he is 24 years old, though. What in the world do these men want with a woman my age?

i love cmaping, partying, and clubbing

So, can we see some more of your words?

Well, I haven’t left the house because I have no car keys. I am waiting for people to call me back so they can tell me what I have to do, but they all have cars so I have to wait for them to come home before they call me.
The part of my studies that includes online dating is taking up quite a bit of my time now. Not just the actual field work...this stuff makes you think! Why would guys write some of the silly stuff that they do write? I don’t know how many women would care or even notice but so many of them have such rotten spelling and grammar that I am surprised that they ever get dates from 5th grade graduates. I think all online dating sites should have spell check. Obviously, none of them do, if they did, sooner or later somebody would use it.

Oh! I was looking at one profile and accidentally hit a button that took me to a list of women who have sent them their profiles. I am stunned! Some of the women are wearing little more than a bikini. There was one chick who didn’t even include her head. She just put up a picture of herself from the neck down wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini. I didn’t read their profiles but I am curious, when they verbally describe themselves, do they do a general “I like to hang glide and jump out of airplanes. I am in great shape and I love to travel around the world, stopping in the capitals of every country I visit to meet the heads of State.” OR do they just, keeping in line with the picture they sent, say something like this, “I love sex. I had some last night. I rarely go 12 hours without at least touching a penis and I would love to have you request that I sit on your face. I am great at oral sex, I even have many references. I cover my teeth with my lips so I don’t hurt anyone. Naturally, it goes without saying that if you want my bare teeth on your penis, I can arrange that as well. I am very flexible. Once I saw Linda Lovelace interviewed and she said that the secret to a really good deep throat experience is to lie on your back with your head hanging backwards off of the foot of the bed. Have the guy get on his knees and put his penis in your mouth. Start sucking and between the your sucking and the thrusting of the man’s hips, his penis will be able to penetrate your throat because of the position your head is in, it opens your throat up and he can enter without gagging you. You know what? Linda was right! I do it all the time and it works great. I don’t gag or anything. I have had quite a bit of sex so it’s really a flip of the coin as to whether or not you put your penis in my mouth or my vagina, either way, it’s not so tight. Most nights you can find me in a Kennesaw Georgia trailer park screwing married men. Email me and let’s see what comes up!!!! Whatever it is, I can handle it!"

Oh well, next time I think I will read the profile just to find out. I think I am going to go read some more of them so I can find other stuff to thrill and amaze.

See ya soon,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home