.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Meg...


...I'll bet that evil Kevin was behind this break in.

Nope. Kevin wasn’t real. The busted door and the police report is. Call the Marietta Police Department and ask them.

Meg,Oh my god woman! If it's not one thing it's another. I was wondering if you have a fenced yard? You're probably wondering why I want to know.When I lived in Louisiana (New Orleans area) I adopted a dog from a friend of mine. He's a registered rottie trained to guard. He is very sweet and loveable. He gets along with other dogs, and loves kids. When I moved back to NY, the ex's dad offered to keep Max with him until I could find a home for him. 2 years later, he's still in LA.Anyway, if you're interested in a housebroken slobber machine who loves to cuddle but will protect your life when the need arises, let me know. --

Well, Mandi, I certainly appreciate the offer...but I have my own slobber machine. The cops said they don’t get all territorial until they are a little over a year old and this guy is 6 months old. So, if the cat burglar comes back next year, he will have something to contend with. Not only a large dog...but a door that is securely locked. I feel better now.

OK, last night was wonderful. We went out and this time I got some pictures. Once again, I had a nice time. I remember saying that by this time next year I would be thanking Vex for cheating on me. I was wrong by a far sight. I am already thankful. What a peach. The nicest thing he ever did was find a bimbo in a Kennesaw trailer park. Let me tell you something...of this I am sure...Karma will see to it that those two suffer their transgressions in spades. Vex knows that...or he did before he went back to the ghetto. Perhaps slumming has clouded his vision the way mine was clouded when I went slumming with him. He once said that he missed the happy confident woman that I was before I allowed him to bring me to his level by his constant lying and manipulation and degradation and violence and intimidation...the list goes on. Well, that woman is back, better than ever and as it stands now, Vex, Michael Jackson and O.J. Simpson are the only men I can think of off the top of my head that haven’t got a chance at her. Even Vex would admit that a new and improved version of the old me would be head and shoulders above the bimbo he currently balls.

The better other people treat me, the more I see how miserably I have been treated for the past 23 years...and it STILL hasn’t stopped. If Vex were smart (I know, we have already decided that is not the case...just go with me here), he would just let us get divorced whatever the terms because I am not going to be on the market for very long. The only thing that will stop me now is a wedding ring so if any man wants to slow me down, he best cough one up before I pass him by. Not that I would accept just anyone...but I am not about to wait around for any one particular guy to get in touch with his feminine side or behave all wishy washy (Oddly, “wishy” came up as not a word but “washy” passed right by.) If you don’t tell me what YOU want, I will go with what I want. I MIGHT want to tell you how I feel. But then again, I MIGHT be too afraid to be rejected so I would probably wait for a guy to say something...sorry dudes, I know it isn’t right, but that’s the way I see it. And...at a certain point, if he hasn’t said anything, I check my feelings and move along.

So, is anyone going to tell me that I could pass up a good one if I think like that? Well, to me, a good one is a man who knows what he wants and makes his intentions clear at all times. There are men who will say, “Listen, I want to discuss our relationship and where we are going with this.” I like that.

Like I said, I will always tell you what’s on my mind. I just do that without planning...my father used to say that my words should spend a little longer in my brain before they make the move to my mouth.

Anyway, it's not that I want a man who doesn’t think before he speaks, rather one that likes to lay everything out on the table so we can all see what’s going on. That is always a good thing to me.

Well, I have a class tonight. My subject is flying in from LA and we are going to meet for a late dinner. We were just IM’ing and he has left for the airport. I have some preparation to do before class starts so I have to go for now. I will see you guys later!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home