.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ok then, I have an idea...

...MarriedAtlantan gave me an idea...I am going to find the married men who are cheating on their wives and put them up on this blog. If you see anyone who’s wife you know, send it to her so she doesn’t suffer any longer than she has to. I wish someone had done that for me when Vex was using the computer as a sex toy.

Recently, I have had two guys who I was ending relationships with try to mess with my head. That is so obvious and humorous. One said, “You will never find a man with your attitude...I think you are going to be lonely for a long time.” That’s for dumping him, he wanted me bad up until then. Another guy tried it too but I forget what he said exactly. I suppose women are as capable of doing things like that as well. You know, that last little dig that is supposed to make you feel all shy and as though you can’t get a man so why try. Vex did it, he told me that, “No man would want a woman with a f$#ked up p*&sy like yours. It is so tight that they wouldn’t want you because no man wants a woman he can’t stay inside of for more than 3 minutes without coming.” I think he was trying to make me too self conscience to ever go to bed with another man but what he was really doing was lying to himself about his lack of staying power.

Perhaps if his wife nailed HIM to a tree, the problem would solve itself.

If his wife is anything like me, she is in too much denial. Even if she saw her husband nailed to a tree with some women’s boob hanging out of his mouth, he would say, “Who are you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?”

Okay-aren't people aware of "Computer Etiquette"? When they type in all caps, they are yelling. I am not a computer know it all or anything, but I always thought it was irritating when people would send me e-mails in all caps, then someone told me that is was considered yelling.

I have never understood the need for the yelling...I guess they think that they are so all-important that they have the right to type in caps.

Let Mr. Fixit show you how guys should be...he seems like a genuine person with good intensions. This sounds like he is being open and honest and he may really have thoughts of some sort of relationship with you. You should be leanient with him and no spanking. Does he like small hands?

Well, Morbidity, you know you like small hands, you told me you did. Why did you put that proof of authorship in the comment and then call yourself anonymous?

Well, a friend just told me that his "daughter" sent him a birthday card that said, on the front, "You're an..." and then you opened it up and it had a homemade pop up that said "Asshole". Now, you know the mother was in charge of this, she had her 9 year old daughter create and send her father a birthday card that said, "You're and asshole". Now, that's the kind of parent who has no business raising a child. Obviously, this "mother" is so selfish she would have her daughter behave like that just to hurt the father. He was very upset but I told him to take it to all the lawyers and the ad litem in Cobb County. The ad litem is doing nothing to help this man see his daughter, rather she is trying to keep the child with the whacked out selfish freak instead of a reasonable, loving father. If you have any time to do so, call Cobb County DFACS and tell them they need to think about what is best for the children and not the mother.

Well, I am off to find married men cheating by dating services so we can help as many married women as we can!

See ya!

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home