.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

This test confuses me. I had to self-rate myself based on my married life just out of curiosity of the vibe I gave off.Here is my confusion of my score of 7, which is supposedly bad:2 He promised that "he would never" cheat on you: Yes NoSo I'm supposed to refuse to promise not to cheat? I pretty much promised not to cheat when I took my vows, so I lost a point there.4 He recently started working out: Yes NoI was feeling a little out of shape and wanted to look good for her (and my health). This is bad? Lost a point here.5 He's been spending more time away from home: Yes No Lost another point here. We moved to a new town just before we got married, so I was spending some more time away from home because I was finally making friends (guys). But I understand where this is coming from. Just explaining where my 7th lost point came from. :)9 He assured you that he will always take care of you: Yes No We discussed what would happen if one of us was unable to work or got really ill... and I assured her that I would always take care of her. Chalk up another 2 loser points for me. Why? I did say for better or for worse, didn't I?12 He bought you something really nice for no reason: Yes NoThis one totally befuddles me. Sometimes you just see something that you know she would totally love and you buy it for her. She'd do the same for me (of course, turns out she was cheating... maybe there is merit to this question after all. LOL). Anyway... 2 more points against me.7 - 10: You're not the only one on his mind, even if he hasn't acted on it.No way in hell is that accurate. There was nobody after she left. I didn't even have any female friends (outside of my wives friends) at the time.

I’ll give you that...there were a few questions that seemed odd to me as well but all in all, the test is pretty accurate if you add a reasonable person’s intuition. I understand what Guy meant, I had a problem with the same questions he did. So, for this blog anyway, we will leave those questions out and give people the benefit of the doubt if they haven’t been doing some of the obvious things like treating you differently. As well as some questions were odd, others were left out, like, “Has he stopped making love to you” or “Has he begun making love to you like he never has”.

I still stand by the test, I just think you have to have a little common sense to pepper it with.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home