.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Hi. I'm trying to think of another description to put here. Any ideas? I'll try again at 420.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

You know...


...I was reading some of what I have written and something just occurred to me. If I didn’t know me better, I might think that I was a bitch. I’m not a bitch, I’m just a little different. I find odd things funny. I am the person who is laughing uncontrollably in church. If you aren’t supposed to laugh, you can be sure that I will. All I have to do is think, “Don’t laugh.” It happens so often that it WILL occur to me not to laugh, I can’t keep it out of my head.

And you know what, sometimes my brain finds politically incorrect stuff funny. I can’t tell you what it is because somebody would surely be offended, but trust me, it's pretty funny. I remember when you could tell racial jokes to people of the race in the joke and everybody laughed. They would tell some good ones themselves.

I find it odd that you can only tell a racial joke if you are of that race. I watched a Chris Rock thing earlier and he was very funny. But his entire routine was something Brad Pitt could never get away with. So, it would seem as though when people censor certain vocabulary, but use it freely themselves, they are really censoring certain PEOPLE, not any ideas, topics or words. But what do I know? I’m just a honky redneck wench.

But once again, I digress. (In my freshman year of high school, I had a teacher named Mr. Taguchi and he would often “digress”. I think of him every time that I digress myself.) I think that if you didn’t know me, you might think I was a bitch. Actually, now that I think about it, I have been told that people thought I was a bitch before they got to know me. So, if you are reading this for the first time and I am coming off as a bitch, I’m sorry. I don’t do it on purpose. I just say what’s on my mind and it comes out bitchy. Or, perhaps I am a bitch and I am just in denial. I don’t know.

One way or the other, it doesn’t matter right now. I have to go shopping for that friend of mine who is in the wheelchair, let’s just call her May from now on, and then I have to come home, make her something, and then take it to her. So, I have a few things to do. I already made her black bean soup. It turned out to be really good. She had to have this recipe that she saw in that paper. It is very good, sour cream and cheddar cheese on top, but it cost over twenty bucks to make. So, I have to deliver a twenty dollar bowl of soup. Well, it’s a big bowl, but it’s not worth twenty bucks. I hope she likes it.

See ya,

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home